Friday, November 5, 2010

Neglect

I'm seriously guilty of neglecting my blog. It's been over a year since I posted. Part of that has been because of the grief I felt in losing custody of A. Part has been that shortly after that court battle, Dh and I got pregnant again. Then again. Then again. Then again. And now we're not. Again. I thought I was familiar with grief BEFORE Sept. of 09, but its seems that maybe... I was mistaken.

This past year or so has seen some tremendous changes in my mood, my self identity (dumb phrase.... redundant, but how *I* see myself HAS changed), and the way we do things in our family. I'll catch up all you nosy buggers as I can. But I needed to get on here and write, just to get things started. Needed to jump start that conduit between brain/heart and fingers......

Jump start complete. But I will stop here before fully warming up as I've had a rampant case of verbal diarrhea lately that I don't want you all to see/read/hear, as it's likely to make no sense at all! So... ta ta for now... and tomorrow... some sense (or, as much sense as you're ever likely to get from me anyway)!

No comments:

Post a Comment